BlockChain Training Content Description
The blockchain is one of the leading software platforms across the globe for Digital Assets. It is introduced to develop a radically better financial system. Blockchain showcases a new pattern for the way information is shared and where the tech vendors and companies primarily focus on figuring out how they can implement the distributed ledger technology to conserve time and admin costs. Various companies are rolling out pilot programs and real-world projects over a variety of industries everything from financial services to healthcare to mobile payments.
Why learn and get certified in Blockchains?
1. Blockchain acts like a public ledger system, hence validates and records each and every transaction to make it secure and reliable.
2. Miners authorize the convicted transactions, to deliver immutable transactions and prevent it from the threat of hacking.
3. Blockchain technology eliminates the requirement of any third-party or central authority for peer-to-peer transactions.
4. Indeed.com states that average pay for a Blockchain Developer is about $84,516 per year.
By the end of this online Blockchain course, you will be able to do the following:
1. Understand the concept and objectives of Blockchain
2. Gain complete knowledge of Blockchain Data structures and identifiers
3. Build blocks and add it to Blockchain with the help of Mining
4. Comprehend Blockchain public policies and transaction limitations
5. Construct applications that enable a user to produce, read, and amend data from a Salesforce org
1. Knowledge of basic concepts behind databases, computer networks, and protocols.
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for the following professionals:
1. Banking Professionals
2. Software Developers
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Blockchains. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Blockchains demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
BlovkChain Course Content
- Blockchain Origins
- Blockchain Objectives
- Blockchain User and Adoption
- Blockchain Challenges
- New Developments in Blockchain
- Blockchain TOC Bitcoin/Blockchain Data Structures and Identified
- Keys as Identity
- Digital Signatures
- Hashes as Addresses
- Hash Pointers and Data Structures
- Blockchain Transactions
- Blockchain Block Structure
- Mining Explained
- The Bitcoin Network
- The Bitcoin Minning Process
- Minning Developments
- Bitcoin Source
- Bitcoin Wallets
- Mobile Wallets
- Why Extend the Blockchain?
- Blockchain Objectives
- Colored Coins
- Side Contracts
- Initial Adoption
- Adoption Metrics
- Blockchain Demographics
- Blockchain Geographic Distribution
- Blockchain TOC
- Emerging Trends in Blockchain
- Transaction Limitations
- Additional Blockchains
- Blockchain and Cloud Computing
- Cloud-based Blockchains
- Blockchain Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Theory
- Innovation and Value Chains
- Blockchain Investment Trends
- Blockchain FinTech Innovation
- Letters of Credit
- Blockchain Startup Innovation
- Data Provanence
- Blockchain and Public Policy
- Bitcoinblockchain Background
- Elite Opinion
- The Move to the Mainstream
- Central Banks
- Governmental Regulators
- Public Policy Response
- Politicians get on the Bandwagon